BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Satay Kajang and Putrajaya

24th June 2009, 8pm. Sham called and said "hey I'm free now, want to do my assignments later on. Lets go out, satay kajang?". So he came with Hayyul, about 20 minutes later. Mmm Hayyul! Haha I love hanging out with him. A small boy with such a big personality. And Sham? He's such a goody friend, always make sure that I feel safe and have fun going out with him!



Sham!! candid ;)


Hayyul aka Brad Pitt :D


SATAY KAJANG
yum yum
I ate more than both of them..haha :)

Okay so Sham thought of asking me to go to Rawang with him tomorrow, have some wonderful escapades with his friends. We called my mom to ask for her permission. Haha her answer? "No sayang, that place is dangerous. I saw a lot of BAD pictures about that place, pics of girls wearing bikini. And you can't simply go out, H1N1 viruses are spreading." Hehehe. Mummy? Anyway we listened to her, she's the boss lady :)

Next, we went to Putrajaya. Fairly interesting. Sham thought of sending me back but then, it was still early. It was damn fun! Hayyul and Sham sang some songs that I've never heard before. Love hanging out with them.

At Putrajaya..

My pics with the two of them at the bridge, I forgot what its name. Haha.



Everybody wants to pose with the car..





....




me and Hayyul
haha our so-called controversial pic :P

So you see, we were'nt having enough fun. We went and took some crazy pics after that.










Aih kill me for being such a poser in the car :)
This pic scares me though.

After sending me back, we went over to the mamak restaurant in front of my apartment.
I had this free-alcohol beer, Barbican, it was damn nice!
Freaking cheap at my place.
Yummy, strawberry flavor.
Haha forgive me for being so excited about it.
Will definitely ask my mom to try it out!



Okay, I'll end it here. Anyway, I had fun! Thank you Sham and Hayyul. You guys definitely help me a lot in getting all those 'depressions' away :)
Thank you so much.

4 comments:

shamtulis said...

hahahaha. why my pictures turn out to be funny? aiyaa. anyways. its my pleasure dear. we had fun with you too :))

Arianna said...

hehe, mine too! thank you guys :)

Shafiqah Shafie said...

barbican? haha i almost puke drinking it..lol... my throat juz cant take it la babe..hahaha!

Arianna said...

hehe oh yeah hun? :P I tried da 'strawberry' one..niceeeeeee :D