BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

hair colour

My mom kept talking about my old hair. I used to have this long silky black hair, like those models in the shampoo ads. Hahahaha!! Here's a picture of me, last year. :D Dont I look adorable here? muahahaha ;)



I never really listen to anybody's advice when it comes about styling myself. But hurm, different case here. I even dreamt of having my old hair back after listening to my mom. Imagine that, a whole night of dreaming about my hair.

Anyway, I need to make a change. Been going through the 'breaking up' process, which was tough. Real tough to be exact. Hell yeah I want to be happy again!

Here's a quote I found while checking though my facebook page the other day ;
Forgiveness and letting go are steps on our road back to happiness - Tina Dayton.

So I was thinking, I have'nt really celebrate anything since the big break up. So I asked my mom.. "mummy, is it ok if i wana dye my hair..black?". Haha. Her response? "Of course!". She went to buy the so-called chemicals thingy the next day. Aww, aint she the best mom ever? Haha :) Darn. Saloons are charging like RM300 for hair colouring. Freaking bastard saloons! My mom bought the hair dye for only RM30!! Cheh.

My sister and I spent about an hour in the bathroom. We went nuts! The hair dye was all over the bathroom! Haha. Sorry ma, for destroying your toilet.

BEFORE


AFTER

Very happy with how everything turned out. Oooh, Im starting to pose in front of mirrors! Seriously. I think I look best in black hair. Adam said "you look like a freaking hot vampire." Hahahahahahahahahaha! My uncle was pretty shocked at first, he's been seeing me as a brunette + blonde for about 8 months. Haha. Well, a small step can help you to be happier though. Allowing and accepting of who you really are requires a lot of compassion for oneself. Im trying my very best to enjoy and celebrate this 'letting go' phase. Everything is conspiring for my own good. :)


ps : some guys are hitting on me. hurmm.. hurmm.. yeah I do need to find the one. Haiya. All of them need to go through my family and friends first. I would'nt be in any date till my 'life supporters', especially my mom, say the word YES.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOT!!!!hahahhahh ya look so good afta d makeover!!!..if big makeover ya'll be d hottest wei!...Adm.

Arianna said...

haha thank u thank u! :)

shamtulis said...

I love your new hair. I love the new you. I'm happy that you're happy. :)always okay?

Arianna said...

thank you Sham! and I love you! :) u're a very great friend I gota say :) thanks for everything. appreciate it a lot.

Nabil Hussein said...

jgn date lg..boys are rotten..listen to ur mom..

hehe~ary..i tagged u in my blog.do it or else.

Queen said...

My lovely daughter,
You look great with your new hair. I will always love you my dear

Arianna said...

Nabil : alaaaaaa!! haha, okie dokies smokiess!!

Queen : I LOVE U MUMMY!!

Shafiqah Shafie said...

babe..u can go for dates if u want..but dun be attached just yet ayte.
U look like a doll now..a very classy hairdo.. ;)

Arianna said...

1 of my life supporters has given me a green light :)
thank u Shafiqah! seriously I freaking love u! :)