BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baskin Robbins

I wanted to have ice cream today. Haha. So my sister and I called our sweet uncle to bring us to Baskin and Robbins. I am so not gona drive at night.




SEE!! NIGHT! the last time I drive at night, I end up forgetting to turn off the light.
My mom had to pay RM280 for a new car battery. Hehe. Sorry ma, I love you :)

After the 5 minutes journey from my apartment to Metro Point, there I was, running toward the Baskin Robbins shop. I wanted to eat ice cream so badly!



Then I ordered the 'Banana Royale' ice cream. yum yum. Chose 'vanilla and some weird stuff, I don't know its name' flavor. The topping? Cream, hot chocolate, cherries and almond nuts *shudder*




Haha. I'm being lame.

Next, I went to the CD shop.



Anyway, I bought this CD, BACHNA AE HASEENO
:D



Definitely going to watch it tonight itself!
Will tell the story once Im done watching it.

End of post.

3 comments:

~PENCHENTA~ said...

owh noooooo... i dah fikir dulu nk beli... tp x jadi... coz dah beli rab ne bana de jodi.. huhu.. btw, rab ne bana de jodi bez gak! dato' shah rukh khan lah.. ehehh

Anonymous said...

ary u kurus!!! it's a compliment, lotz girls sanggup bayar beribu2x and suffer nak kurus. metabolism u high!! boleh jadi like runway models gitu~ heheh! tapi jgn diet, u dah cantik dah tau! slalunye model aneroxic, bagus la u natural.

Arianna said...

yat_comei8 : haha Im so over Bollywood movies nowadays! oh yeah? rab ne bana de jodi.. hmm I'll buy that movie soon then :)

Anonymous : haha, thanks :) that's very sweet of u. yeah lotsa people are like asking me to gain weight and stuff, but the thing is I love being thin :) thanks for the compliment, I definitely would'nt be an aneroxic.